As a Community Bank, we are relationship bankers that focus on the needs of local families and businesses.
Because we know our customers and our customers know us, we are able to provide superior, personal customer service. When customers call us, they know that they won't be talking to someone halfway across the globe. Instead, they will be talking with their community banker who lives and works in the same community they do.
- We lend locally, where our depositors live and work, helping to keep the local community vibrant and growing.
- We have expertise and understand the local community and the ups and downs of the economic cycles.
- We provide local decision-making to our customers, instead of important customer decisions being made hundreds of miles away.
- Civic loyalty is embraced daily as our 58 employees personally volunteer and/or are board members supporting over 60 local non-profit organizations, in addition to volunteering with many local schools and athletic programs. Making a difference in our community is important to us.
- Our Employees are our Mission Statement, which we're proud to say, hasn't changed since it was created.
While it's true, we've updated our building, enhanced our Wealth Management and Financial Services, added our branch on Southland Drive and continually update our technology based offerings such as online and mobile banking; at our core we've retained our values and our focus on our customers.
Experience the difference Home Town Banking can make.
A Business Plan Can Be Your Guide to Growth