Insurance and Financial Services
Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. has been assisting clients for more than 48 years. Our approach in Insurance & Financial Services starts by listening to our clients describe their specific goals. Next we provide education and guidance as we create and implement a plan strategically designed to help achieve their goals. Below are some of the frequently asked questions which we're asked to assist with:
- How do I achieve lifetime income I retirement?
- Do you have access to an account for safety, growth and tax deferral?
- How do I protect my family financially in the event of an accident, illness, or untimely death?
- Is there a way to protect my wealth and assets in the event of a long term care event that would preserve my money and pass to my family if I never use it?
- How am I, and my family, affected by social security retirement, 401 (k), 403 (b), IRA or lump sum pension distribution?
Tim Franklin (859)-233-8933
Tim Franklin is Vice President and Manager with the Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. Insurance and Financial Services Department.
Kathy J. Banta (859)-233-8923
Kathy J. Banta, CTFA is Assistant Vice President and Administrative Assistant II with the Bank of the Bluegrass & Trust Co. Insurance and Financial Services Department.